Policies and rules for working with the Company
(hereinafter - the Rules, Company policy)
1. The terms of cooperation are binding on all transactions and have full legal force from the moment you express your consent to their terms, which occurs at the beginning of the contractual relationship or the use of any services for Vipush industries, registration ID U74999DL2016PTC305226, on the one hand, (hereinafter - Company) and any legal entities and individuals on the other hand (hereinafter - the Client, Clients, You), jointly - the Parties. Acceptance of terms of policy and rules - for irrevocable and unconditional cooperation is a prerequisite of the Parties. The only official version of the Regulation is the English version and any other versions and translations can be used by customers for information and personal use.
2. The parties agreed that these rules always have the highest priority over all other oral and written contracts, agreements and other written and oral information obtained as a result of cooperation.
These rules take effect from the moment of acceptance (a reply to any company email that containing the following: "This message and any attachment are confidential and may be privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure. If you are not intended recipient any use, distribution, copying or disclosure is strictly prohibited.
By replying to this letter, you confirm that you unconditionally accept the rules of the company indicated on the official website: http://el-trader.com/en/content/9-company-rules that is an integral part of all contracts of the company and govern all relationships between the company and customers and studied and accepted the information about the company on its official website in the following section: http://el-trader.com/en/content/8-exclusive-distribution. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately either by telephone or by e-mail and delete this message.
All correspondence is official correspondence and is stored on the company's servers if necessary.") and are valid for an unlimited period of time or until the client's officiall termination letter is sent to the official email of the Company or in writing to the legal address of the Company.
3. The company has the right to use its unregistered logos, names, sites, as well as official ones. The Company undertakes to always sign an Agreement with the actual name of the Company and its Customer details prior to the start of cooperation, subject to verification.
4. Clients of the Company provide the Company with an undeniable right to terminate cooperation with them at any stage at their discretion, without any notice, without any legal and financial consequences for the Company, except when the Company provides a paid service.
5. Clients of the company are informed by these rules that all conversations, messages and other forms of communication with them, company representatives, are registered on the company's servers and can be used at its discretion without the consent of the client.
6. Clients of the Company are not allowed to disclose any information that appears as a result of interaction with the company, a third party, without the written consent of the Company, except when a mutual consent of the parties is accepted. The punishment for violation of this paragraph is set at 50,000 (fifty thousand US dollars) and cannot be appealed in court.
7. All customers understand and unconditionally acknowledge that the company provides brokerage and consulting services, and is not personally a buyer of products, but only promotes transactions between manufacturers (distributors) and end consumers, as a result of which they will receive a percentage of transactions. When signing the agreement, the Parties confirm that all the information provided by them for familiarization does not require additional knowledge, interpretation and experience to understand any other specific tools and resources that are not available to them. The terms "distribution", "sale" refers to their any activity related to the promotion of goods.
8. Use by customers of the Company of any company services is entirely at your own risk. All services and services of the company are presented as they are and do not have any other meanings. Risks and other negative consequences of interacting with the Company are assigned to customers. Inconsistency with customer expectations is the responsibility of the customer since the service is clearly stated in the contracts and these rules and does not imply otherwise.
9. Customers and partners agree that the Company may ignore any written requests for information, which is not done in its email address indicated on the web page. This is with the exception of all cases where there is a decision of the relevant court or other competent state body requiring companies to do so. Familiarization with any previous version of the rules should be done by partners and customers independently in the Google web cache. The guarantor of the veracity of this information is the largest company (Google). When using and providing the above information in court - the Company may use this information, and customers and partners agree and acknowledge that the information is genuine, obtained from an appropriate source.
10. The term "service" means: -Acquisition of something with the help of a company -Sale of something with the help of the company -Providing advice -Support.
Despite the fact that this interpretation is that the service is not standard, the parties cannot claim such an interpretation of the concept.
11. The company is not able to constantly monitor changes in its national legislation, as well as in the legislation of the partner company. Therefore, before starting cooperation, all Partners must independently verify compliance with these Rules and the agreement for compliance with the law.
12. You acknowledge and understand that a company providing intermediary services for the search for foreign manufacturers, distributors and other interested parties has the right to conclude an unlimited number of contracts for any amount. At the same time, the company's customers understand that the company does not have a goal to buy these products, but there is a desire to offer (assign) in various forms the contracts it has concluded to third parties for the percentage set by the company. At the same time, customers clearly understand that this contract may not be executed for a number of reasons (such as: changes in market conditions, fluctuations in exchange rates, changes in the political or economic situation in the country of distribution of the Product or the inability to find a buyer who would agree to buy a manufacturer’s product or distributor, and other reasons). All customers and partners of the company know and unconditionally accept these conditions, assessing the likely risk and possible associated costs. However, the company will make efforts to further implement the terms of the contract.
13. The parties understand that the conditions described in the “Agreement on the exclusive distribution of products”, signed with manufacturers or distributors (or its synonym), are introductory, general informational and fix only the Company's right to receive exclusive rights to distribute products. These types of contracts cannot be construed in any other way than exclusive rights contracts. The Client declines from the Company any liability regarding the need to purchase goods and other obligations related to the purchase of goods.
14. The limitation period cannot exceed 1 year from the date of signing, regardless of the form of the contract.
15. The main language of this agreement is English, and any other translation is introductory and is provided to you for educational purposes.
16. Before starting cooperation, customers of the company must prove the financial solvency of the company by providing a financial document from the bank confirming that the client’s account contains at least 200% of the amount specified in the Agreement or analogue.
17. The company, at its discretion, may provide missing or failed services in order to maintain its business reputation for three years from the date of signing the agreement, regardless of the subject of the contract and the conditions of execution specified in it.
18. Inaction on the part of the company in case of violation by you or others of these rules does not deprive the company of the right to take appropriate actions in defense of its interests later, at any time and at its discretion. In addition, this does not mean that the company waives its rights in the event of such violations on your part.
19. These company rules constitute the entire contract between the company and customers, and customers are not allowed to work with the company without accepting the provisions specified therein. The company does not conduct business with customers who do not accept these rules.
20. The director and / or owner of the company bears all responsibility for the activities of the company, taking full responsibility for the services received or provided.
21. Under no circumstances may employees, agents, or any affiliates of the company be liable for the services provided by the company as a whole, as they may not have complete and reliable information about the company, its actions and goals.
22. You confirm that you fully understood the essence and essence of the contract and these rules entered into with the company, maintaining sound mind and sober memory in accordance with the requirements of the current legislation of your country, having all the authority to do so. , In these rules and company agreements, all your interests are taken into account, there are no inaccuracies, all the information you received is completely verified by you and there are no incomprehensible points.
23. If these rules are not accepted, you should not sign a contract with the company.
24. The company is not responsible for the actions, materials, information or data of third parties, and you release the company, its management, officers, employees and agents from any liability for any damage, obvious or hidden. You conduct your business with the company at your own risk, understanding that the provision of company services may lead to possible undesirable or unpredictable consequences.
25. All written and oral, any other agreements between you and the company, as well as all information received before the signing of the agreement and automatic adoption of the rules not specified in the agreement with the company and its rules, as well as statements-statements about signing losses. It is considered insignificant and not related to the provision of services provided for in the Agreement.
26. You have no complaints about the style, form and structure of writing a signed contract with a company, the annex to the agreement and these Rules.
27. Any violation of these Rules is a gross violation of the agreement with the Company and may cause the termination of cooperation with the Client.